dedicated on site equipment in south bend
In the winter, snow and ice can be so problematic for some businesses that it can be crippling to their bottom dollar. Commercial businesses can’t afford to have their grounds, parking lot or the entrance to their business blocked by snow or ice both for liability reasons as well as this will prevent business from operating as normal. When snow or ice hits, you want to have a plan in action to have the snow cleared and removed from the area as soon as possible. Having a contract set up with a snow plowing company ahead of winter ensures your property will be maintained and safe all winter long.
Commercial snow plowing services
Snow plowing for a business is different than a residential service. Obviously there is going to be more involved with a business and the job will most likely require the use of large equipment to get rid of all the ice and snow in larger areas. When you need snow blowing service for your business, you will find that we offer these services:
• Plow the roads that are listed in your contract
• Remove snow from the affected areas: sidewalks, entryways, driveways and parking areas
• Deicing and anti-icing areas using salt helps reduce the risk of ice damage to sidewalks and walkways along with decreasing the risks of slips and falls by employees and patrons and well as car accidents
Snow plowing rates and contracts
Rates will vary for snow blowing services and it all depends on the type of jobs you need done and the type of equipment that will be used for the job. For large jobs, large equipment such as the V-Plow, Straight-Plow or the Box/Pushers/Containment Plows may be needed which may cost more if you pay by the hour.
Many businesses prefer to have a contract drawn up before the winter months hit that way they know they are covered and protected to get their snow issues taken care of immediately without the hassles of trying to find someone last minute.
Types of contracts:
Depending on your needs, you'll be able to choose from one of the following types of contracts. Many large commercial businesses may prefer to have a standard seasonal contract that takes care of all their winter snow and ice maintenance and plowing issues all winter long. What type of contract would you need? At Mishawaka Snow Plow, our on-site personnel can help you decide which type of contract will best suite your needs.
• Hourly contract – This type of contract uses a billing system of billing you per hour used and the equipment used to complete the job.
• Per job contract – This type of contract bills you per the job you requested. For instance, if you just need a sidewalk shoveled, you will just be billed for that particular job and that one time visit.
• Seasonal contract – This is a broader contract that lumps all of your winter snow-care needs into one contract. This can include snow blowing, shoveling, plowing, salting and snow maintenance issues. You pay one fee for your seasonal contract to cover the specific needs you layout on your contract.
Mishawaka Snow Plow can take care of all your commercial snow plowing and winter ice issues. Talk to our dedicated on-site personnel to get a complete evaluation of your commercial property and quote. Set up your contract early to keep your commercial business protected and safe all winter long.